Adsterra

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE

 Okay guys onto the next one, "Manners I don't have" a regular rhyming poem I wrote in my fourth form. It was basically describing my school bully, which was a girl, you see even though she bullied kids' deep down she was a pretty nice person who just had a hard time coping with others. So, enough chit-chat onto the poem

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE



Sometimes I forget to say thank you

And I won’t remember to say please

While being wrong doesn’t mean I’m sorry

I’d rather push than say excuse me

But don’t think that I have no manners

You see, it’s just so difficult to say and do

Something I’m not very comfortable with

 

Well yes, I could ask for forgiveness

But I wouldn’t even be able to say p

In “please forgive me” therefore I wouldn’t

For I don’t want to hurt my tummy

Fine yes, I’ll admit I was wrong

Is a sentence I would never say

For to pronounce each word will take an hour long

 

So yes, it would surely seem

As if manners I really don’t have

But I’m not being wicked or mean

I just have a hard time doing the right thing

So, I ask that you take this poem

As a simple form of saying I have

And I’m sorry for what I’ve done in the past

Now don’t mine that I shall faint


One more poem to go then unto the anime battle.....

Comments

Adsterra

MOST VIEWED

TRAFFIC JAM

MOVING VEHICLE

SUNLESS LAND