Adsterra

MOVING VEHICLE

 Ok let's get on with the last one, " Moving Vehicle" believe it or not I wrote this in a moving vehicle, well not this I was writing something else at first and when I wasn't getting to write properly this came to mind and so I wrote it. Well, it's a good thing I'm typing it now cause in my book it's pretty hideous. Without further blah blah blah, onto the poem.

MOVING VEHICLE


Heading to work this morning

To waste the time away

I realized a weird yet true thought

As my mind was floating astray

Don’t matter how hard I try

It’s impossible to write

A full poem in a moving vehicle


I used a different font to act as my hideous handwriting hope you guys enjoy. Look out for the anime battle, until then Ja Ne.

Comments

Adsterra

MOST VIEWED

TRAFFIC JAM

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE

SUNLESS LAND