Adsterra

SUNLESS LAND

 Hey everyone, how are you guys making out as for me I'm fine and doing pretty well if I do say so myself. Now I'm almost finished with the anime battle of Natsu vs Ace, but in the meantime, I'll drop three poems for you guys. Here is the first one, it's named Sunless Land a free verse I wrote a while back hope you guys enjoy it.

SUNLESS LAND


What if the sun suddenly disappeared

and thus, it shines for us no more?

But something is still holding the planets together

and they orbit just fine, now everything is normal

except we have no more sun,

no more sun to wake up to every morning,

no more sun to burn our eyes,

then since we’ll still have the moon

will night be moved to morning since it’ll probably be brighter

and day now being pitch black our new night,

will torches then be our new moon.

Will war cease and peace be made,

or will they now go on more violent and this miserable world

become even more nasty polluted and poor,

will the east and west be lonely,

even the moon as they have lost their friend.

I mean this would never happen “but what if”


That's all for now look out for the other two, until then Ja Ne.

Comments

Adsterra

MOST VIEWED

TRAFFIC JAM

MOVING VEHICLE

NATSU DRAGNEEL VS PORTGAS D ACE: WHO WOULD BE VICTOROUS

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE