Adsterra

GOODBYE TEACHERS VERSION

Hola mi amigos, I hope everyone is doing well and I know it's late like really late, but ........
                                              HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been so busy I forgot to wish everyone a happy new year, but the past is the past, I guess. So, I still have a week and three more days before responding and dropping a new post for Naruto Vs Ichigo. In the meantime, I'm going to be dropping my poems like usual and if anyone has an anime battle, I'll work on that as well. So, let's get on with it, now this poem is titled "GOODBYE" but it's a teacher's version. It was written since my school days when one of the oldest teachers in my school was retiring. Another one of my regular rhyming poems, let's get going now shall we.


GOODBYE "TEACHERS VERSION"



To say goodbye to a teacher
So, loving and like a mother caring
Would hurt the souls of many
And their hearts would be tearing

Our lives were changed when you entered
And they'll never be the same without you
But fate is a cruel thing I know 
And your goals you must pursue

So as this would be our last time
Seeing and talking to each other
We'd love to say not goodbye but farewell
To a loving friend, teacher and mother.


That's It for me guys I hope you guys enjoy. Until next time Ja Ne.




Comments

Post a Comment

Adsterra

MOST VIEWED

TRAFFIC JAM

MOVING VEHICLE

NATSU DRAGNEEL VS PORTGAS D ACE: WHO WOULD BE VICTOROUS

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE