Adsterra

LIFE IN THE OPEN

Hey guys good morning, good afternoon or good evening/night to all, I hope you guys enjoyed the last poem I posted and my previous anime battle (weird that everyone is replying straight to my inbox). Here's another poem titled "life in the open" a free verse poem I did when I came back from my visit to a family friend in the country. I must say it was splendid, peaceful and quiet nothing like here in the city, though I do love a little noise every now and then. There was a lot of animals just roaming around freely and the farmlands was massive, the birds chirped happily, and the sky was a little bluer than usual even when the rain fell it was calming. But enough reminiscing let's get to why you're all here........ the poem.



LIFE IN THE OPEN



[yawn] A start of another poem

Writing from the heart of boredom

I don’t know how far it’s going

But it shall be nothing like the rest

For this, even though coming from boredom

Shall be excellent and probably my best

Verses it will not have, and lines shall not break

Just a plain old paragraph from my mind I shall take

Memories I shall turn to words on a page

About my days in the open with the boys

Where we ran around like birds freed from a cage

While we drank and spoke for hours

Life was awesome out in the open

The breeze was cool the water was fresh

You couldn’t have caught us moping

For we enjoyed out there in the open.

Bees buzzed and the birds flew

As we laid resting in the shade of a tree

Watching the sky so plain and blue

As the clouds float and hours went

We laughed and chatted while laid back

Ah life was pretty darn good

Right there we slept until dawn cracked

Then onward to our homes we trotted

Life was peaceful and fun

Yes, right out there in the open

I wished those days had just begun

So, I could live it over all again

But all good things must come to an end

And the memories I shall keep about those days in the open

As I now close off my chapter

 

That's it guys, I must say in the country those big open spaces are fun to be in. But that's it for me guys until the 7th when I add up all the votes for the anime battle or drop another poem. Ja Ne.


 


Comments

Post a Comment

Adsterra

MOST VIEWED

TRAFFIC JAM

MOVING VEHICLE

NATSU DRAGNEEL VS PORTGAS D ACE: WHO WOULD BE VICTOROUS

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE