Adsterra

JAIL BREAK

 So, guys I'm back with another poem for everyone. Hope everyone has been doing well, well as usual I'm great too. Now this is a rhyming poem, named "Jail Break" and it's a funny one at that. It came to mind from some funny cartoons I watched and so without further ado onto the poem



JAIL BREAK



Sssh the guards are asleep

Quickly now, pass me the spoon

It’s time to dig, dig, dig, dig

So that we can leave this cell soon

 

Hmm wait it’s about daybreak

Give me the poster, cover the hole

Act normal tell no one of our jail break

And get back to bed until it’s time

 

Great it’s lunch, hide some more spoons

We need new one to keep going anyway

Yes, bedtime lets dig, dig, dig some more

Phew it’s finished, so in this cell we’ll not stay

 

Quick crawl, crawl, crawl follow the map

Don’t mind the rubble just keep going

Turn left turn right we’re almost there

Yes, yes, yes, a light is showing

 

Sniff, sniff, what’s that weird smell

Anyways follow the light let’s go down

Wait why are we falling no, no, no

“splash” I hope we don’t drown

 

“pants “x 2 where are we, eww gross sewage water

This wasn’t on the map anyway there’s a ladder

Quick let’s go climb, climb, I hear the alarm

 And wait I really need to ease my bladder

 

“pssss” ahh that felt great indeed

Now continue climbing there’s a manhole above

But wait what are those voices I hear

Anyway, pay no attention to those and please don’t shove

 

C’mon let’s move the manhole cover

It’s really creaky guess it’s rusted

Good it’s open, wait officers were here

“gulp” they’re turning around oh poopers busted



Hoped you guys liked this one, until we meet again Ja Ne

Comments

  1. I love finding the words you’re rhyming and I love how the story keeps me engaged

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Adsterra

MOST VIEWED

TRAFFIC JAM

MOVING VEHICLE

NATSU DRAGNEEL VS PORTGAS D ACE: WHO WOULD BE VICTOROUS

MANNERS I DON'T HAVE